Develop a nursing care plan with rationale and related interventions that could be implemented for Kevin .
This is the description below and i will upload the case study for the scinario and the health assessment that you need to follow and write in.
Assessment Task Three (Part B) – Health Assessment Workbook
Assessment Task 3 (Part B): Health Assessment and Nursing Care Plan on Case Study
Purpose: This assessment task also aims to extend knowledge and skills learnt in recognition of prior learning and to demonstrate skills required to produce a comprehensive nursing health assessment by the clinical decision making process.
• Students are required to discuss in 500 words the physical and mental health components for the assessment case study.
• This needs to be written according to academic standards and conventions.
• Students will be required to identify 4 major issues of the case study and write a summary of your overall assessment of this person.
• Ensure that ‘objective’ language is used. This would be similar to what is written in nursing notes as an admission history.
• Using the Nursing diagnosis section of the Adult health assessment booklet, identify and list as many nursing diagnosis as may relate to the Case study and provide the evidence from assessment that supports this.
• Now prioritise the 3 most important nursing problems (diagnoses) to formulate a nursing care plan. As the overall goal is discharge planning, consider this in formulating the nursing care plan and related interventions.
• Develop a nursing care plan with rationale and related interventions that could be implemented for Kevin (Case Study).
• Be sure to identify ways that you could measure success in relation to each of these Interventions – complete the evaluation sections of the care plan.