This Tutorial contains 2 Different Flowcharts/Paper
Individual Assignment: Design a Flowchart for a Process
· Select a process you perform daily but would like to spend less time doing, such as driving to work. Don’t use something as simple as combing your hair, reading email or taking a shower. Those will not give you enough data points to complete the assignments in latter weeks. Conversely don’t pick something too complicated like month end closing of the books.
· Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool. Follow good flow charting techniques.
· Comment on the factors that affect the process design.
· Identify at least one metric to measure the process.
· Submit your flowchart for the process.
· Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek. You must submit the data collected at the end of each week.