NTC 320 Week 5 Learning Team: Reding Health Group Enterprise Design Summary
This week, you and your team will design the voice and video network and compile your full enterprise design for submission.
Create a Microsoft® Visio® diagram illustrating the integration of the voice and video network components into the full enterprise network design.
Note: Use your WLAN and Data Center Design from the Week 4 Learning Team Assignment with incorporated instructor feedback.
Compile the results of the Learning Team Reding Health Group assignments from Weeks Two, Three, and Four and create a final enterprise network design proposal that includes the following:
- The full enterprise network design, including:
- A campus LAN design for the headquarter location that includes the physical and logical network design for each building
- VLANs for each department
- Datacenter design
- A branch office network design for each location
- An Enterprise WLAN design for each branch office
- An Enterprise WAN design that demonstrates medium connectivity between each site
- An Enterprise collaboration network for voice and video
- Remote and seamless Internet connectivity
- Proposal Recommendation:
- An Executive Summary stating the purpose of the project and identifying key components of the proposed design
- A short description of each network module
Create your proposal narrative as either:
- A 3-page Microsoft® Word document
- A 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker’s notes
Compress the proposal and design diagram files into a ZIP folder.
Submit the ZIP file to the Assignment Files tab.