NMIH 107 ESSENTIALS ASSIGNMENT HELP |30% OFF ASSIGNMENT HELP AUSTRALIAASSIGNMENT HELP AUSTRALIA UK USA MALAYSIA :
You are the nurse looking after Mr James, an82 year old male admitted to the Medical ward with Clostridium difficile (C-Diff). He currently has symptoms of watery diarrhoea, a temperature of 382degrees Celsiusabdominal pain, sudden weight loss and loss of appetite. Mr James is also complaining of lethargy.
Instructions: Structure your assignment so that it meets the following requirements:
1. Introduction. (approx 250 words). Serves as a “map” of the essay, outlining to the reader the key points contained in the body of the work.
2. Discussion of Activities of Living (AoL’s) related to the Case Study – Maintaining a Safe Environment, Eating and Drinking, Personal Cleansing and Dressing and Elimination
Choose 3 of the four AoL’s and discuss how theyhave been altered for Mr James. Your answer must include the following:
· An overview of how the threeAoL’s may be affected
· How you would assess Mr James in relation to the three identified AoL’s. Include in your answer what care you would provide Mr James
3. Nursing Care Plan. Using the Nursing Care Plan provided identify one issue related to each AoL (3 issues in total) that has arisen from the case study. You are required to formulate a plan/goal for improving each issue, identify strategies for meeting each plan/goal and then discuss what evaluative measures will be taken to determine if each plan/ goal was met.
4. Conclusion (approx 250 words, start a new paragraph). Summarise the key points expressed in the body of the work, as well as the key learning from your research.