1. (TCO 1) Which of the following choices displays IPv6 neighbor discovery cache information?
2. (TCO 1) _____ is an integration method in which a node has implementation and connectivity to both an IPv4 and IPv6 network
3. (TCO 1) Dynamic NAT maps private IP addresses to public addresses drawn from a
4. (TCO 1) When IPv6 is implemented, the routing protocol RIPng will have these features, but it
5. (TCO 1) The command to display information about the total amount of active NAT translations, NAT configuration parameters, how many addresses are in the poll, and how many have been allocated is
6. (TCO 5) _____ control(s) access to a network by analyzing the incoming and outgoing packets and passing or halting them based on stated criteria
7. (TCO 5) Some of the ways that ACLs should be placed in a network include all of the following except
8. (TCO 5) To configure a numbered ACL-designated 5 that would permit network 192.168.10.0/24, you would enter _____.
9. (TCO 5) The established parameter in the extended ACL configuration means it
10. (TCO 5) access-list 100 permit tcp 192.168.20.5 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 eq 80
Base on the access list above, to what destinations will the source device be allowed to web browse?