1. (TCO 2) _____ is the layer in hierarchical network design that is concerned with switching packets as fast as possible.
2. (TCO 2) The point at which the customer turns over control to the WAN service provider refers to the _____.
3. (TCO 2) _____ is an industry-standard, switched data-link-layer protocol that handles multiple virtual circuits using HDLC encapsulation between connected devices
4. (TCO 6) Asymmetric encryption is utilized in VPNs to
5. (TCO 6) What contributes to data integrity and authentication by ensuring that unauthorized persons do not tamper with transmitted messages?
6. (TCO 6) IEEE 802.16 is defined as
7. (TCO 3) _____ is used to establish and configure different network layer protocols
8. (TCO 3) _____ is one of the PPP LCP options that peer routers use to identify fault conditions.
9. (TCO 3) The third phase of PPP establishment is
10. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a characteristic of PAP?