Is Gender an issue of Professionalism in Nursing all along?
A literature Review – Is Gender an issue of Professionalism in Nursing all along?
Can using your own experiences as a case study for the article if can.
This topic allows you to critically evaluate and present findings from the literature on an aspect of your specialist practice. You should:
• Keep your topic focused and limited in scope. By putting boundaries around the scope of your review you will be able to examine the literature more closely. Ensure there is sufficient literature to carry out a review on your topic.
• Collect the relevant literature and outline your search strategy. Need to finding and using high level evidence. Aim for 20-25 articles, depending on how much has been written on your chosen topic. Contact me if you have difficult to access to any particular journals since I can access to different professional databases.
• Decide how you will structure your review by examining other reviews as well as the reading materials attached
• Analyse the literature, looking for all of the following: areas where authors agree or disagree; the range of different methodologies used and any methodological problems you can perceive; exemplary studies; obvious gaps in the research literature; unsupported assumptions.
• When you write, you should briefly outline the development of the literature around your topic over time, briefly summarize and analyse the literature, and discuss your findings and relate them to previous knowledge.
Critically review, synthesize and present literature
Demonstrate advanced level knowledge and understanding of your specialist area
Write in a variety of different styles to suit specific purposes
Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and develop large written and/or skill based projects.