Identify and describe the research problems, purpose, objectives, and hypothesis of the research.
Workforce Issues on Patient Safety
In this assignment, you will consider how workforce issues impact on patient safety.
Using the South University Online Library, research workforce issues and patient safety.
Based on your research, complete the following tasks:
• Identify and describe the research problems, purpose, objectives, and hypothesis of the research.
• Evaluate the credibility and validity of the study.
Read the following titles of research studies from the South University Online Library. Identify the type of research used in each study (qualitative or quantitative). Provide a rationale for your selection.
• A study of the effects of cardiac rehabilitation exercise program on the morale and motivation of persons recovering from recent heart attacks.
• An exploratory ethno-botanical study of medicinal plants used by the Turks in the treatment of eye disorders.
• A study of the impact of different dietary patterns on breast cancer patients.
• The effectiveness of the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) Drug Assistance Program (ADAP).
• A study of the effects of different types of music on sleeping patterns of elderly insomnia patients.
• A study of the impact of political and social trends on the direction of nursing research.
Shisana, O., Rice, K., Zungu, N., & Zuma, K. (2010). Gender and poverty in South
Africa in the era of HIV/AIDS: A quantitative study. Journal of Women’s
Health (15409996), 19(1), 39–46.
Ko, E., Nelson-Becker, H., Park, Y., & Shin, M. (2014). End-of-Life decision making
in older Korean adults: Concerns, preferences, and expectations. Educational
Gerontology, 39(2), 71–81.
Witzke, J., Rhone, R., Backhaus, D., & Shaver, N. (2008). How sweet the sound:
Research evidence for the use of music in Alzheimer’s dementia. Journal of