How large of a role does IBM and its computers play in the contemporary high tech world?
Please review the essay at the end of these questions titled Ã¢â‚¬Å“Themes in US and World HistoryÃ¢â‚¬Â and answer the questions accordingly. Please label each answer.
1. The factual basis of both U.S. historical events must be strengthened.
2. What event in 1972 sparked the Watergate scandal and investigation?
3. What other government officials were implicated besides Nixon?
4. What does the acronym IBM stand for?
5. How long has the company been in business, and how successful was itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s original line of computers?
6. The submission must provide a logical explanation of how each of the 2 chosen world historical events represent a different given historical theme.
7. A. The factual basis of both world historical events must be strengthened. What chain of events beginning in the late 1980s led to the end of the Cold War?
B. What happened to the Communist states of Eastern Europe as a consequence of the ending of the Cold War?
C. Who were some of the world leaders who played key roles in the end of the Cold War?
D. Who began the Internet, where did it begin, and for what purpose was it founded?
E. In essence, what is the Internet?
8. A. A more in-depth analysis of the four events is necessary. What is the lasting legacy of the legacy of the resignation of President Nixon for American society and politics?
B. What broad impact has the end of the Cold War has for international politics, trade, and diplomacy?
C. How has the advent of the Internet revolutionized modern society?
D. How large of a role does IBM and its computers play in the contemporary high tech world?