Discuss the evaluation, the Importance and the Values of evidence-base for nursing practice of Newborn Immunisation- Immunisation Schedule in relation to nursing care of the adolescent mother.
For this essay, Please discuss the evaluation and the Importance and the Values of evidence-base for nursing practice of Newborn Immunisation- Immunisation Schedule in
relation to nursing care of the adolescent mother.
Marking Criteria to be used on this assessment:
Introduction and Conclusion:
• Effectively introduce the essay`s theme and topics with a clear and logical appearance.
• Conclusion provides a clear and concise summary of the essay content.
• Identifies issues that are clearly related to the case study with a comprehensive discussion identifying and linking to all holistic domains.
• Comprehensive discussion that links issues to impact on person and their level of function in the community setting.
• Strongly identifies link between issue, level of function and relevant nursing care.
• Provides a comprehensive discussion of the care required providing evidence of wide reading
• Demonstrates a high level of ethical consideration as a background to the care provision process.
• Analysis of complexity of care provision is comprehensive demonstrating a high level of critical reflection on practice
• Provides evidence of consideration of issues from multiple perspectives
• Includes a broad range of strategies for care evaluation as an integral part of care provision
Grammar Spelling and Punctuation:
• Author makes no error in grammar, spelling or punctuation that distract the reader from the content or flow.
• Sentences are well constructed with varied structure. All paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details and concluding sentence
• All sources used to support discussion are of high academic standard and credible
• Intext citations and reference list are correct and use APA style
• Use of a extensive range of relevant evidence-based and authoritative resources (journal articles, websites and textbooks)