PROMPT: Research and report on a controversial topic in the field of infant and toddler development.
Demonstrate the ability to research a controversial topic in the field, and come to an evidence-based conclusion.
- Once you choose a controversial topic that interests you. Find two academic articles (not websites or popular publications), published after 2005, that take opposing views on this topic.
- Describe the issue, and explain why it is controversial.
- For each article, describe:
The author(s)’ position
- How the author justified his or her position
- The conclusion the author(s) reached
- Any biases you think the article may have
- Describe and justify your opinion on this topic and if it was changed after your research.
Title page, Abstract, and Reference page
2 pages/1000 words minimum
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/JUST THREE(3) IN TEXT CITATIONS
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
4-5 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES
*****The paper addresses the issues specified by the assignment.
*****The author shows insight and sophistication in thinking and writing.
*****Paper was well organized and easy to follow.Paper was the required length. Attention paid to APA format, title page, abstract, in-text citations and Reference pagewere in the correct APA format, and not included in the word count.