Complete the “Organizational Culture and Readiness for System-Wide Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Survey,” located in the Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare appendix.
In order to formulate your evidence-based practice (EBP), you need to assess your organization. In this assignment, you will be responsible for setting the stage for EBP. This assignment is conducted in two parts: an organizational cultural and readiness assessment and the proposal/problem statement and literature review, which you completed in NUR-550.
Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
It is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation.
1. Complete the “Organizational Culture and Readiness for System-Wide Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Survey,” located in the Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare appendix.
2. Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results of the survey, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, and how to integrate clinical inquiry, providing strategies that strengthen the organization’s weaker areas.
3. Make sure to include the rationale for the survey category scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details or examples. Explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization.
4. Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
Section B: Proposal/Problem Statement and Literature Review
In NUR-550, you developed a PICOT statement and literature review for a population quality initiative. In 500-750 words, include the following:
1. Refine your PICOT into a proposal or problem statement.
2. Provide a summary of the research you conducted to support your PICOT, including subjects, methods, key findings, and limitations.