79. HCPCS modifier –E2 indicates that the patient had a surgical procedure performed on the
A. lower left eyelid. B. upper left eyelid. C. upper right eyelid. D. lower right eyelid.
80. When is code 58120 assigned?
A. The code is assigned for permanent pacemaker insertion. B. The code has been deleted and cannot be assigned. C. The code is assigned for a patient undergoing dilatation and curettage. D. The code is assigned as an add-on code.
81. Epithelial tissue that secretes its products directly into the bloodstream is made of
A. extracellular matrix. B. endocrine gland cells. C. endoplasmic reticulum. D. columnar epithelial cells.
82. Which of the following modifiers would be assigned for a moribund patient?
A. P4 B. P1 C. P5 D. P3
83. The anatomical location of the calyx is the
A. spine. B. brain. C. arm. D. kidney.
84. Which one of the following requirements is outlined in the guidelines established in HIPAA’s Privacy Rule?
A. Hospital administrators must encrypt data within older data files. B. Physicians must not disclose patient information to consulting physicians. C. Patients must receive notice if their information will be used or disclosed to third parties. D. Managers must secure medical records immediately following patient admission.
85. The I-10 helps coders classify patient
A. morbidity and mortality. B. management information. C. evaluation files. D. reimbursement data.
86. During a routine examination
a male patient is diagnosed with an elevated PSA. The physician performs a biopsy of the prostate with a rectal ultrasound to pinpoint the source of the problem. Which CPT and ICD-10-CM codes would be assigned?
You must be logged in before using WishList. To login click here